Tattoos these days are a medium through which people express themselves. For some, the tattoo could be an escape from reality, while for others, it could be printing your soul on your body. Getting a permanent tattoo is quite painful, so there is a population that tends to stay away from it, which is completely okay, as it is your canvas. Sometimes the tattoo designs are personal to someone and have their own story behind them, and other times people just go for designs that just feel good to look at.
So, here we come up with 15+ Tattoos Ideas for Women & Girls looking for permanent Tattoos:-
1. Dandelion Tattoos
Dandelions Tattoos always look simple yet very beautiful for girls and women. The design of dandelion can be both, in black or colorful. You can even give some modifications to the dandelion, like them turning into birds, or feathers, or one dandelion giving rise to more of them.
2. Flower(s) Tattoos
Flower tattoos are the most favorable tattoos for women & girls. Flowers are always pleasant to look at. It could be any flower that you like. The most common ones are roses, tulips, sunflowers, etc. The beauty of flower designs is no matter where you put them, these tattoo designs always look pretty and they just own that part of the body.
3. Landscape Tattoos
Scenic beauty Tattoos for women are something that nothing can beat. It could just be a few hills and trees or a pleasant country scene or a scene from the fall season. It is even better if the tattoo has a bit of shading in it. The shading will make it more realistic and soothing to look at.
Also read: How To Apply Eyeliner to Enhance Beauty
4. Tree(s) Tattoos Design
The tree in itself is a very beautiful tattoo design for women & girls. There are a number of choices that you have in terms of trees. It could either be one tree or many. It could be trees of one specific kind or a blend of two or three types. The most common tree that is inked is pine.
5. Bird(s) Tattoos for Girls
Birds’ tattoo designs are again very simplistic but sometimes can carry deep meaning. For example, a flock of birds flying could mean freedom, or two love birds could be related to love, doves are the message for peace. And again, these tattoo designs can be inked anywhere and they still would look as lovely.
You Might Wanna Know: Interior Design Tips for Small Bedroom
6. Musical Notes Design Tattoos for Women
If you are really fond of music and your soul lies in there, then a tattoo of musical notes is perfect for you. These tattoo designs are very aesthetic and soothe the mind when being looked at. You can even get a bit creative and get a tattoo of the note of a phrase from your favorite song.
7. Quote Tattoos for Women & Girls
These tattoos are always on trend and are a mirror to your soul. There are a number of ways in which you can get a quote tattoo. For example, it could just be a one-word quote like Love, Family, Faith, etc. or it could be a mixture of a tattoo and a design, it may even be an inspirational quote, or it could be a quote from your favorite author or your role model. In any way, the quote tattoos will always look beautiful.
8. Other Script or Language Tattoos
This is another trend that can never get old for girls. Get a tattoo is some other language. It could be a quote, a name, or just one word that matters to you the most. And the beauty of this tattoo is that even if it is visible to everyone, only you know the meaning. The most common scripts are Chinese, Hindi, Arabic. And most common languages are French, Latin, etc.
9. Detailed Mandala Tattoos for Women & Girls
Mandala designs tattoos have always been known for their calming properties. These tattoo designs are always mesmerizing and soothing to look at. They are simple but at the same time very detailed too.
10. Star Shape or Constellation Tattoos for Women
These are other most common tattoo designs that girls like to get. A star or a collection of various stars looks very beautiful on the body. If you have knowledge of constellations, then you might even be knowing that these constellations would look amazing on your body. If you believe in astrology then you can even get the tattoo of the constellation that describes your sun or moon sign. The most common constellation that is inked is Orion, Cancer, etc.
- How to Get Perfect Jawline, Follow These Easy Steps
- Things Girls Do That Guys Love Most
- What Does Dream Mean?
- Fastest Rappers in The World
Here Are Some More Elegant Tattoos Ideas for Women: –
11. Classy Chest & Rib Tattoos for Women
12. Faith. Hope. Love Tattoo for Women & Girls
13. Flower-Back Tattoo for Females
14. Beautiful Back Shoulder Tattoo Looks So Attractive
15. Moon & Star – Tiny Small Tattoos for Females
16. Selena Gomez Back Rib Tattoo. Selena has some cool tattoos. Singer & actress has a total of 15 tattoos dedicated to her friendships, her music, and her faith.
17. Heart Tattoos – These are small and cute.
18. Back Tattoos Idea – Flower
19. Butterfly Tattoo for Women – It represents transformation, resilience, hope, and even love.
20. Cross Tattoos – With flowers
21. Cute Little Tattoo for Girls – Who loves traveling.
22. Flower Tattoos are very popular among women.
23. Hands Tattoos –
24. Quote Tattoo – On Shoulder
26. Scorpion Tattoo – incredibly powerful and a show of strength and intimidation.
27. Semicolon Tattoo for women – These tattoos work best in places where they can easily be seen, like on the wrist, so that they can serve as a daily reminder of the obstacles that the individual has overcome and how they are capable of dealing with them in the future.
28. Snake Tattoo for Women
29. Wolf Tattoo – The wolf also has special significance to specific cultures, namely the Native Americans, who have a deep respect for the animal.
30. Wrist Tattoo – Christmas Tree