We are already aware that being curvaceous with a slim figure is the new norm. Usually, women with small breast look for remedies for breast enlargement. There are various methods available to increase breast size which includes going under the knife and oral supplements. These methods do have their respective side effects. However, exercise is the only safest means with no side effects which gives results in long-term naturally. As a matter of fact, large breasts make many women due to societal influences feel more desirable which then causes a surge in confidence. There are very few sex symbols with small breasts. Most of them usually have large breasts. Larger breasts are also believed to represent greater fertility.
Here are some asanas or best yoga poses to increase your breast size:-
1. Bhujangasana or Cobra Pose (Best Pose to Increase Breast Size)
Bhujang in Sanskrit means snake and hence the name. This asana will help you to Increase Breast Size and focuses on bust stretching along with minor stomach stretching. Added advantages of this pose are toned midriff, rounder buttocks and increased spinal strength.
- Lie down on your stomach with your toes straight and head on a yoga mat
- Keep palms on the floor at a shoulder-width distance from each other and lift your upper body
- Make sure pressure is equal on both palms and bend your spine backwards.
- The lower body should remain in contact with a yoga mat and should not be raised.
- Hold the pose for 5 seconds and come back to the initial position while reversing every move while you exhale.
2. Ustrasana or Camel Pose
Ustra in Sanskrit means camel. It’s a simple yoga pose taught at beginner’s level. It stretches the muscle tissue resulting in increased blood flow and also tightens the stomach. Slow breaths are to be taken to get maximum results.
- Sit on your knees
- Hands to be placed on the waist
- Start bending backwards such that palms touch the toes.
- Head is to be tilted backwards
- Stay In that position for 10 sec and then return to the original position.
- Repeat this asana 10 times
3.Dwikonasana or Double angle pose
Dwikonasana also called double angle pose because it involves the formation of two angles. It gives a good stretch to muscle tissues around breast resulting in firmer and bigger breasts.
- Stand straight and take 2 deep breaths
- Stretch your both hands back and interlock you’re your fingers
- Now bend your upper body towards the front, inhale as bend and hold the breath
- Simultaneously take your hands upwards as much as possible without straining your muscles
- Hold the position for 10 seconds
- Exhale the breath and return to the initial position and repeat this 10 times
Also read: Yoga for Beginners at Home To Boost Immunity
4. Virabhadrasana or Warrior Pose
Virabhadrasana pose doesn’t only make us feel our strength but also stretches our thorax and makes it even more elastic. It helps firm muscles below your breasts and in the chest region.
- Place your legs parallel yet wide apart
- Turn your left foot to the left 90 degrees and your right foot inside. Breathe out, and bend your left knee.
- The right leg should not bend. Now raise your arm in line with your shoulder
- Now turn your head leftwards and look at your palms
- Come back to the initial position and Repeat the same towards the right side
- Repeat the same 7-8 times
5.Chakrasana or Wheel Pose
Chakrasana or wheel pose stretches the spine, thorax, neck and chest. It also cures headache and reduces fatigue. Performing this yoga results in the stretch on chest muscle tissue which increases blood flow in your breast and results in firmer, toned and bigger breasts. This pose is good for those who looking to increase their breast size.
- Lie down on your back
- Stretch your legs a little more than shoulder-width apart
- Pull your legs up to buttocks
- Palm is to be placed behind the head with finger-pointing to your back
- Breathe out and lift breasts and hips to your maximum capacity
- Try straightening your arms completely
- Hold the position for 30 seconds
6. Dhanurasana or Bow pose
This asana is most beneficial for people having backaches also help in increasing breast size. It stretches the entire spine and chest at the same time. Dhanur means bow in Sanskrit and hence the name.
- Lie down on your stomach
- Bend your knees backwards
- Lift your legs backwards towards your head
- Pull your legs and arms upwards as far as you can.
- Your hips and breasts should lift from the floor, and you should balance on your stomach.
This is an exhaustive exercise as this might cause a burning sensation. This stretches the muscles around the chest and increases the blood flow. This asana will prove to be very helpful in providing you with the breasts of your dreams.
- Stand and attain Namaskara position
- Now imagine there is an imaginary object between your hands and you are to compress it with all your efforts.
- Your focus has to be on the distance between both hands.
- Repeat this 4-5 times
8. Gomukhasana or cow pose (Increase Breast Size)
This pose stretches several parts of the body at the same time including ankles, thighs, hips, neck and arms. This also increases overall body flexibility other than increasing breasts size.
- Sit down and cross your legs over and under each other to form lotus pose
- Put your right palm on your knee and right palm over it
- And take 3 long deep breaths
- Now take right hands behind your chest and place back of the palms-on spine.
- Bring your left palm behind your chest over shoulders and interlock fingers of both hands.
- Push your chest up in the air and hold the position for 5-10 seconds
- Repeat this for 4 times but make sure to exchange the palms.
Also Read: How to get rid of a Hickey Fast
- Things You Need to Start Practicing Yoga
- Yoga for Beginners at Home – To Boost Immunity and Health
- How To Get The Perfect Jawline
- How To Get Rid of Hiccups Easily
- Does Yoga Help Losing Weight? Try These Yoga Poses