Vivek Oberoi’s career in the industry has surely been a roller coaster ride, but finding the love of his life was like a cake walk. It was as if the cute couple were made in heaven. Most of you will not believe it, but their love was at first sight and it just took them 20 minutes to fall for each other.
Aishwarya Rai and Vivek’s Career
After things ended between Aishwarya Rai and Vivek Oberoi, Vivek’s career was a wreck. Vivek Oberoi could not find any good movies to act in and he wasn’t able to make a memorable comeback. This was more spiced up because of the entire Salman Khan-Spat.
These controversies in Vivek’s life during the peak of his career, led to a huge downfall and his career in the industry got stained forever.
Who is Priyanka Alva?
Priyanka Alva is a social worker, born to a renowned social activist Nandini Alva and Karnataka Minister Jeevaraj Alva. Priyanka holds a degree of Business Administration from University of London and has completed a course on Fundraising for Non-profit Organizations and Social Work from New York.
After completing her studies, Priyanka has worked for many social issues and is currently a part of an NGO called Artistes Foundation for Arts. Both Priyanka and Vivek have great desire to contribute towards as many social issues as they can.
Meeting Priyanka Alva
The Alvas and Oberois were family friends for a long time and it was actually the families who set up the meet of both of them. Vivek traveled all the way to Florence to meet Priyanka but with no intentions of getting married, but he states that the meet changed him entirely.
Mere sight of Priyanka at a cafe made Vivek fall for her. It was her simplicity that attracted Vivek the most. Sipping coffee, and having a simple chat, both found soulmates in each other.
Big Fat Indian Wedding
The instant liking for each other came with the typical Indian wedding. A luxurious wedding was planned for them and the date was decided as October 29th, 2010. The mandap was glittered with 25,000 Swarovski gemstones and so were the invitation cards. The invitations were decorated with gemstones and real gold which made them costliest wedding cards ever.
The couple walked down wearing color coordinated attire designed by Tarun Tahiliani and on that day, they finally tied knots with the love of their lives.
Couple at Present
After three years of wedding, the couple was blessed with a son in 2013, Vivaan Veer Oberoi and two years later they had a baby girl Ameyaa Nirvana in 2015. Married for almost nine and a half years, the couple resides in Mumbai and are active contributors to society.
- Here’s All You Need To Know About Jasmin, Badshah’s Wife
- 16 Beautiful Unseen Wives of Bollywood Actors
- Wives of the Richest Men in the World
- Dave Chappelle’s Wife Elaine Chappelle’s Net Worth and Surprising Facts
- Beautiful Love Story of John Abraham and Priya Runchal
- Here’s All You Need to Know About Nin Dusanj Better-half of Aftab Shivdasani
- Love Story of Sachin Tendulkar And Anjali Tendulkar
- Love Story of Sharman Joshi and Prerana Chopra: Love at First Sight
- Love Story of Sohail Khan & Seema Sachdev Khan – Pyar Kiya To Darna Kya
- Love Story of Chunky Pandey and His Soulmate Bhavna Pandey
- 12 Girls That Ranbir Kapoor Has Dated
- Love Story of a True One Woman Man: Emraan Hashmi and Parveen Shahani
- 17 Biggest Bollywood Celebrity Scandals, Secrets Affairs and Controversies