John Abraham and Priya Runchal tied the knot in 2014, much to everyone’s surprise as the fans were still not able to digest that there is no future between John and Bipasha Basu. So, here is how it all began.
It is a popular perception that John and Priya Runchal met and tied knots overnight, but the truth is that both knew each other for a long time. It sources are to be believed, Priya Runchal entered John’s life in 2010 as she used to come to the same gym where John Abraham and Bipasha Basu worked out as a couple.
Priya used to exchange pleasantries with both of them and used to strike casual conversations. But soon she started building bonds with John Abraham.
Marrying Bipasha Basu?
Bipasha was in love with John Abraham and wanted to settle with him, so much that she even stopped giving priority to her own career. She wanted a marriage and she kept asking John to marry her but he would always ignore or postpone the discussion.
The initial reason for the break up of the two most talked-about couples, John and Bipasha was the conflict of interest as Bipasha realized that John would actually never marry her.
Cheating on Bipasha?
Since John met Priya in 2010 and broke up with Bipasha only in 2011, speculations were made that John was cheating on Bipasha with Priya. Common friends started hinting Bipasha that things had started to build up between John and Priya but she chose to ignore all these rumours, primarilt because she still wanted to settle with John.
John later had to come out in the media and break the silence about all the cheating speculations and rumors insisting that he never cheated on Bips and the break up was mutual.
Early Life of Priya Runchal
Not much is known about Priya Runchal. Born in a wealthy business family, Priya spent most of her childhood and teenage in the USA but her family roots are from Himachal Pradesh. She got her Law degree from University of California and did MBA from London. Priya started her career with International Finance Corporation, a branch of World Bank.
Married Life of John & Priya Runchal
John Abraham and Priya Runchal tied knots on January 3rd, 2014 after 3 years of relationship in Los Angeles, USA, in a private ceremony. John used Twitter to make the announcement when he signed the tweet as “John and Priya Abraham”.
Currently, Priya works as an Investment Banker and Financial Consultant Expert in Bandra Kurla Complex in Mumbai.
There were also rumors about the couple splitting up but John broke the silence again and denied all the speculations. And currently, the couple is enjoying their cute and happy married life.
Priya Runchal shared a throwback pic of them twinning in black; Fans wish ‘happy anniversary’ – 5th June 2021
- Here’s All You Need To Know About Jasmin, Badshah’s Wife
- 16 Beautiful Unseen Wives of Bollywood Actors
- Wives of the Richest Men in the World
- Dave Chappelle’s Wife Elaine Chappelle’s Net Worth and Surprising Facts
- Here’s All You Need to Know About Nin Dusanj Better-half of Aftab Shivdasani
- Love Story of Sachin Tendulkar And Anjali Tendulkar
- Love Story of Sharman Joshi and Prerana Chopra: Love at First Sight
- Arranged Meeting Turned Into Love Marriage: Vivek Oberoi and Priyanka Alva Oberoi
- Love Story of Sohail Khan & Seema Sachdev Khan – Pyar Kiya To Darna Kya
- Love Story of Chunky Pandey and His Soulmate Bhavna Pandey
- 12 Girls That Ranbir Kapoor Has Dated
- Love Story of a True One Woman Man: Emraan Hashmi and Parveen Shahani
- 17 Biggest Bollywood Celebrity Scandals, Secrets Affairs and Controversies