Seema Sachdev Khan is a fashion designer who works majorly in Hindi entertainment industry. Married to Bollywood actor and producer, Sohail Khan, she is mostly known for her amazing fashion designs in Indian television shows. Seema even owns a beauty salon named Kallista.
Seema was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra in 1977. She started her career as a fashion designer early and worked for a number of TV serials. Seema became popular after she worked with the serial “Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi”. After that she launched Bandra 190 luxury boutique with Sussanne Khan and Maheep Kapoor.
There are only a few Khans in the Indian film industry who keep their personal life away from the media and public, and one of them is Salman Khan’s younger brother, Sohail Khan. Sohail Khan started his film career in 1997 and on the day of release of his movie “Pyaar Kiya Toh Darna Kya” in 1998, he actually proved the title of his own movie by marrying Seema Sachdev, who was not very popular then.
Very little of their relationship was known before and even after they eloped but speculations are made that they had been in a relationship for quite sometime. It was obvious that at least one of the families was not really happy with the marriage.
Although it didn’t take the families to finally agree and the couple had an Arya Samaj Wedding followed by a conservative Nikaah.
After the announcement of the wedding, the couple was spotted at a number of places. Both eventually reached the peak of their career as Sohail still pursues his entertainment business and Seema has undoubtedly established herself as a leading fashion designer.
The couple was blessed with two sons named Nirvaan and Yohan.
Speculations have started for the couple to split up soon. This story started when Huma Qureshi entered Sohail’s life. It is believed that both became close when Huma became the brand ambassador of Sohail’s Celebrity Cricket League team. Both bonded well and were seen together frequently.
Although Huma has denied the existence of anything between Sohail and herself, Sohail has kept mum about the entire episode while it is seen that Seema is in the denial mode. In fact, Huma has also been replaced by Kriti Sanon as the brand ambassador.
Despite all this, cracks are now visible in the long relationship between Seema and Sohail. It is speculated that Seema has moved out and is living with her parents and it is also believed that she was not present in her sister-in-law Arpita Khan’s baby shower.
We hope that this cute couple reignite their love towards each other and settle whatever differences they have in between. No matter what the status, we pray for this cute couple.
- Here’s All You Need To Know About Jasmin, Badshah’s Wife
- 16 Beautiful Unseen Wives of Bollywood Actors
- Wives of the Richest Men in the World
- Dave Chappelle’s Wife Elaine Chappelle’s Net Worth and Surprising Facts
- Beautiful Love Story of John Abraham and Priya Runchal
- Here’s All You Need to Know About Nin Dusanj Better-half of Aftab Shivdasani
- Love Story of Sachin Tendulkar And Anjali Tendulkar
- Love Story of Sharman Joshi and Prerana Chopra: Love at First Sight
- Arranged Meeting Turned Into Love Marriage: Vivek Oberoi and Priyanka Alva Oberoi
- Love Story of Chunky Pandey and His Soulmate Bhavna Pandey
- 12 Girls That Ranbir Kapoor Has Dated
- Love Story of a True One Woman Man: Emraan Hashmi and Parveen Shahani
- 17 Biggest Bollywood Celebrity Scandals, Secrets Affairs and Controversies