Many of you might be knowing Emraan Hashmi because of the types of roles that he plays in the movie. Categorized as a serial kisser, Emraan Hashmi has a sensual charm in all of his movies. But in reality, Emraan is just the opposite when it comes to real life. Behind the tag of a serial kisser, he is actually a doting husband and father.
In real life, Emraan Hashmi had always been dedicated to one girl and that lucky girl was Parveen Shahani. Emraan Hashmi gave his heart to this beautiful lady long before he made it to the big screen. The couple dated for six years and it was time for them to take their relationship to the next level but Emraan was still struggling to get his big break.
It was in 2002 when Emraan’s uncles Mahesh and Mukesh Bhatt asked him to try his luck in acting and was given a role in movie Footpath. Although the movie was not a hit, but it surely launched Emraan in the world of Bollywood. Then came his number one success, Murder and he finally established himself as an actor. It was finally the time for the couple to tie knots.
Both Emraan Hashmi and Parveen Shahani keep their personal life away from the media and hence, the wedding was also held very privately. The couple decided to get married in a traditional way and hence their Nikaah was limited to close friends and family.
The Family Guy
Emraan may come across as a passionate lover in his movies but in reality, he has confessed that he is a lousy partner. He has also admitted that he rarely takes his wife out for dates, candlelight dinners. It is hard to believe that serial kisser in reel life is not at all romantic in real life.
Emraan is surely a lucky man as Parveen is quite understanding when it comes to him playing sensual scenes in the movies. But even though she knows everything is strictly professional, it is still hard for her to gulp it down.
But the couple has come up with a great solution that whenever there is a kissing scene in a movie that Emraan has to play, he has to buy a bag for Parveen. Emraan also added that there is a cupboard that is dedicated only for Parveen’s bags.
Parveen and Emraan were blessed with a baby boy, Ayaan, in 2010. The family had a happy life but everything shattered before their eyes when Ayaan was diagnosed with cancer. He was just 4 years-old when tumors were found in his kidney. Although the couple was broken, they knew that they had to be strong for their kid.
The couple traveled around the world and got the best doctors for Ayaan’s treatment and he was admitted in Canada. Emraan had to travel back and forth to look after his ailing son. Finally, the couple won the battle when Ayaan defeated the cancer.
Parveen and Emraan are a part of a happy and loving family and they constantly keep building their nest stronger than before. As the couple is very private, we don’t see them walking down the red carpet a lot but they have their own enjoyment by keeping their personal life a low profile. The couple has gone through a lot of ups and downs but always stood and faced everything together. We surely praise the commitment of the couple and hope them a happy life ahead.
Also Read About Ayushmann Khurrana & His Life Partner
- Here’s All You Need To Know About Jasmin, Badshah’s Wife
- 16 Beautiful Unseen Wives of Bollywood Actors
- Wives of the Richest Men in the World
- Dave Chappelle’s Wife Elaine Chappelle’s Net Worth and Surprising Facts
- Beautiful Love Story of John Abraham and Priya Runchal
- Here’s All You Need to Know About Nin Dusanj Better-half of Aftab Shivdasani
- Love Story of Sachin Tendulkar And Anjali Tendulkar
- Love Story of Sharman Joshi and Prerana Chopra: Love at First Sight
- Arranged Meeting Turned Into Love Marriage: Vivek Oberoi and Priyanka Alva Oberoi
- Love Story of Sohail Khan & Seema Sachdev Khan – Pyar Kiya To Darna Kya
- Love Story of Chunky Pandey and His Soulmate Bhavna Pandey
- 12 Girls That Ranbir Kapoor Has Dated
- 17 Biggest Bollywood Celebrity Scandals, Secrets Affairs and Controversies