We’re not confident who invented the term “dad jokes,” but we know one while we see one. A dad Jokes are almost always pithy, and regularly corny. Here, in honor of Reader’s Digest‘s one centesimal anniversary, are more than 31 of the high-quality dad jokes from our first one hundred years. And if your funny bone requires similarly tickling, test out a number of our different favorites, including the hundred excellent jokes ever posted in Reader’s Digest, our collection of clean-to-bear-in-mind brief jokes, and our compendium of completely corny jokes. For greater about dads (both humorous and inspiring), test our memorable list of dad jokes, or get Mom laughing with these hilarious jokes.
Funniest Dad Jokes that are actually so good:-
Also read: – 41 Best Dark Humor Jokes – No Limits
Also read:- 41 Florida Man Headlines & Memes Makes You Read It Twice
Also read:- Funniest Non-Veg Jokes You Want To Share With Your BFF
32. I lost 25% of my roof last night…oof.
33. I asked my dad for his best dad joke and he said, “You.”
34. Did you hear the one about the dog and the tree? They had a long conversation about bark.
35. The day I turned 42, my daughter walked up to me and said, “Happy…,” and started timing on her watch. After a long silence she said, “…40-second birthday.” I was so proud.
36. My wife found out I was cheating on her after she found all the letters I was hiding…she got mad and said she’s never playing Scrabble with me again.
37. I broke up with my girlfriend of five years because I found out she was a communist. I should have known — there were red flags everywhere.
38. I caught my son chewing on electrical cords, so I had to ground him. He’s doing better currently and now conducting himself properly.
39. I tried to organize a professional hide-and-seek tournament, but it was a complete failure. Good players are hard to find.
40. I went to my doctor today and told him I was having problems with my hearing. He asked, “Can you describe the symptoms?” I replied, “Sure…they’re yellow, Homer’s fat, and Marge has blue hair.”
41. Did you hear about the guy who invented Lifesavers? They say he made a mint.
42. Humans are born with four kidneys. When they grow up, two of them become adult knees.
43. Asked my date to meet me at the gym, but she never showed up. Guess the two of us aren’t going to work out.
44. I’d never let my children watch the orchestra. There’s too much sax and violins.
45. eBay is so useless. I tried to look up lighters and all they had was 13,749 matches.
46. My wife screamed in pain during labor so I asked, “What’s wrong?” She screamed, “These contractions are going to kill me!” “I am sorry, honey,” I replied. “What is wrong?”
47. My favorite time on the clock is 6:30. Hands down.
48. I have a Russian friend who’s a sound engineer. And a Czech one too, and a Czech one too.
49. Why does an Irish chef only add 239 beans to his soup? [In a thick Irish brogue.] Because one more would be too farty!
50. What’s green and smells like red paint? Green paint.
51. If I have leftover food at a restaurant and the waiter asks, “Do you want a box for that?” I always respond, “I’m not much of a boxer, but I’ll wrestle you for it!” They never laugh.
You May Also Like:-
- 32 Relatable Relationship Memes That Are Funny Enough To Freshen Up Your Day
- 32 Funniest Monday Memes Can Relate What You Feel On Monday
- 12 TimePass Games To Play With Family or Kids
- 11 Games To Play When Bored Out Of Your Mind
- 12 Best Drinking Games to Play at a House Party