We all agree drinking Games add too much fun in house parties. House parties include music, dance, drinks, disco lights, and whatnot. But they still can get boring. Including some amazing Drinking Games in the party can keep the party alive and full of enthusiasm. If you want to host a house party and don’t want it to be boring, then here we are to help you out and make your house party great as ever. If you want your reputation to peak up in front of your guests, then include these amazing and engaging Drinking Games.
Here are some crazy Fun Drinking Games You Can Play At Your Next House Party:-
1. Straight Face Drinking Game
When you see that your guests are starting to get drunk, then this is the right time to begin this drinking game. Ask everyone to write a funny statement on a piece of paper. Shuffle it and give each person a chit. It is really hard to keep a straight face when you are tipsy. Ask everyone to read their chit out loud by keeping a straight face and enjoying what follows.
2. Drunk Jenga
It is a really fun drinking game to play when people are drunk and are ready to follow any rule. Take the tiles of Jenga and write rules on each of them. Be as creative as you can. You can include some dirty rules or fun rules. When the time arrives, start the game. The person pulling out a tile with a rule has to follow it. If the tower collapses, the person responsible for it has to chug their entire drink.
3. Most Likely
Make everyone sit in a circle. Now start asking questions that start with “who is most likely to…” The questions can be like “who is most likely to pee on the streets?” or “who is most likely to laugh at serious situations?” You can be as creative as you want. Then on the count of three, people point out the people who they think are most likely to do that action. The number of fingers that are pointed at you, is the number of drinks that you’re supposed to have.
4. Ball or Pennies in the Glass
Take a few short glasses and make each person toss a penny in these glasses, turn by turn. Every time a person misses, they have to chug their drink. If you don’t want to lose your pennies, then you can do the same using small plastic balls.
5. Twenty Plus One
It’s a really fun drinking game and tipsy people are bound to make a lot of mistakes. Make everyone sit in a circle. Remember that the initial direction of proceeding is clockwise. The person who is beginning the game says 1. The next person in the clockwise direction says “1,2”. Then the next player says “1,2,3” but in the reverse direction. The game passes in the initial direction by skipping a player and he continues the counting. The game passes in reverse direction by skipping a player and he counts till 5. This keeps on going until the person who has to count till 21 comes. He has to make sure that he doesn’t say the word “twenty-one”. He can say anything else like Twenty plus one or twenty-two minus one or the prohibited number. Whoever breaks the rules has to gulp down their drinks.
Also check: Fun Games to Play on Car or Long Drive
For this drinking game, you need a die and a big glass, which will be called “the game glass”. Place these objects on a table and everyone sits around the table with their glasses of Drink. Everyone gets a chance of rolling the die and based on the number that comes, they have to follow the rule. The rules are as follows-
1: the player just passes the die and the game glass.
2: the player adds more drinks to the game glass and passes the objects to the next player.
3: the player must drink the entire content of the game glass.
4: the player yells “floor”, and all the players point towards the floor. The person who does this last has to drink the contents of their glass.
5: the player chooses anyone to drink the contents of the game glass.
6: people get to choose the rule.
7. Cup Flip – Drinking Game
This drinking game is a good game to start the party. Make two teams compete against each other. Fill one glass with a drink for each player in the team and keep it in front of them. as the buzzer rings the first person from the left from each team has to pick up the glass and finish the entire drink and flip the glass before the next person picks the glass. The team which finishes the drinks is the winner.
8. Pick the Bag
It is a really fun drinking game to play if everyone is drunk. Place a brown bag on the floor and let each person take a turn to pick the bag by leaning down and picking it up using their mouth. After a player picks it up, an inch of the bag is chopped and the game continues till only the bottom of the bag is left. If a player fails to pick the bag or falls down, they have to drink.
9. Drunk Pictionary
It is almost impossible to figure out what you are drawing when you are drunk. One person takes care of the timer. The timer whispers a word to the player and he tries to draw on a large sheet of paper to make others guess what the word was. The artist has to take one sip of drink for every 20 seconds that have elapsed. So, if it took 2 minutes for everyone to guess, the player will have to gulp 6 sips of drink.
10. Never Have I Ever
The classic drinking game that everyone enjoys and lets them open up. Make sure that everybody has a glass of drink. The person who starts should say “Never have I ever…” and complete the sentence with something that they have never done. And whoever in the group has done it has to take a sip from their drink. The statements can be as creative, fun, or dirty as you wish.
11. Kings Cup Drinking Game
The Kings Cup Drinking Game features 14 different rules, one rule for each number of cards drawn. It’s a good idea to get familiar with the rules before you start the game. We suggest writing it down or printing out the PDF and making it visible to players for reference. Feel free to make up your own, otherwise here are the classic Kings Cup Drinking Card Rules.
- Aces are for Waterfalls – The player that draws the Ace will begin to drink, then the person to their left starts, then the next person until everyone is drinking. You do not stop until the person to your right does.
- Two is for you – This means that you point to someone and say “you” and they will have to drink 2.
- Three is for me – Draw 3 and you take 3 drinks.
- Four is Touch the floor – The last person with their hand down on the floor must take 1 drink.
- Five is for the guys – All men take 1 manly drink.
- Six is for the chicks – All women take a superwoman-sized drink.
- Seven and raise your hand to heaven – Everyone at the table must put both hands in the air as quickly as possible. The last one to do so must drink.
- Eight Choose a Mate – Choose a mate to drink with your card. For every drink you take, they take, until another 8 is pulled. This excludes the Kings Cup
- Nine is time to say a rhyme Card – The player who draws this card starts by saying a word everyone must rhyme too. Do not be a dick and say orange, but something like “why” is a good start. Why, sly, ply, fly, got it? The person who fails to think of rhyme in 5 seconds or repeats a word already said must drink.
- Ten is categories – The player who drew the card chooses a category and everyone says something that fits the description. Good categories include sex positions, brands of b*er, chocolate bars, big booty chicks. For example, for types of b*er starts with the person to the left of the player that drew the card and says, Budweiser. After this, it goes around kokanee, Heineken, becks, etc. until someone can not think of anything in this category (or within 5 seconds) and must drink.
- Jack a rule in – When a player draws a jack, they get to make up a rule that must be followed for the rest of the game. Some example rules may be that nobody can swear, say names, no drinking with the right hand, nominating jimmy as b*er bitch, starting all words with hashtags, or that only Justin Bieber songs can be played for the rest of the game. Any player who breaks the rule (each time) must have a penalty drink. My favorite rule is that every time you take a drink you must take your monkey off the cup before and after your drink.
- Queen loves questions – The player who picks this card starts by asking a question. Going around the circle each person must answer their question with a question. For example, the first question may be what is my favorite drink? The next person may say “are you talking about b*ers” or “I forget don’t you like palm bays?” It goes around until someone is not able to answer the question or takes more than 5 seconds to start. Plus, if it is not a valid question or just plain stupid call out your fellow players to drink.
- King is for the king’s cup – It is fine to draw a king, but make sure you are not drawing the fourth king in the deck. The first 3 players to draw a king pour whatever they are drinking into the cup in the center of the table. We play max 1 shot or 1/3 b*er, so it is not too ridiculous. When the fourth king is drawn, this poor bastard must drink the rest of the shit mix signaling the end of the game. Drink it with pride then put your crown on your head.
12. Flip Cup Drinking Game
Two teams of an equal number of players stand on opposite sides of a table, facing one another. The players directly facing are opponents. In front of each teammate is a disposable plastic cup filled with a set amount of beverage. Generally, the first line inside a disposable cup is used as a marker.
At the start, it is customary for the initiating players to make a toast, after which the first member of each team drinks the entirety of their beverage. When finished, the cup is placed open side up at the edge of the table, and the player who drank it attempts to flip the cup, by flicking or lifting the bottom of the cup until it flips and lands face down on the table, If a cup is knocked over in the chain whilst moving to the next cup the player must go back and re-flip. The player may not use two hands or blow on the cup to guide it to flip over. If the player is unsuccessful on the first try, the cup is reset and re-flipped. Only after the first teammate is done flipping successfully can the next person proceed. Additionally, subsequent players may not touch or manipulate their cup until the previous player has successfully flipped their cup. Whichever team finishes drinking and flipping all its cups first wins.
- 10 Ways To Get Rid Of A Hickey Faster Than Usual
- Cute Things Girls Do That Guys Love
- How To Chat With Hot Girls