Statue of Unity: 12 Interesting Facts About World Tallest Statue of Sardar Patel
By 0 Comments|
The tallest statue (Statue of Unity) in the world has been inaugurated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 31st October 2018 at river island called Sadhu Bet near Rajpipla, Gujarat, India. It is a tribute to the man who united India, Sardar Patel.”
Here are some interesting facts about the world tallest statue : Statue of Unity
1. This Statue is Designed By Ram Vanji Sutar, Who was awarded Padma Shri & Padma Bhushan from Indian Government.
2. The height of this statue (Statue of Unity) is 182 M, which is higher than Statue of Liberty 93 M
3. 5700000 Kg of structural steel, 18500000 kg of reinforced steel bars, 22500000 kg of cement, 1700000 kg of bronze and 1850000 kg of bronze cladding and 5000000 kg of iron used to construct that huge statue.
4. Around 3400 manpower used to construct this statue
5. Its total height 208m (58m height of base + 182m height of statue
6. This statue can handle wind speeds of up to 50 m/sec, and earthquakes up to 6.5 richter scale.
7. This statue has been constructed in 33 month time period with the cost of 2989 crore Indian Rupees.
← Previous Story 15 Most Relevant Erich Maria Remarque Quotes In Today’s World