Interesting Facts About Motu Patlu Cartoon, Indian TV Series
Motu Patlu is an Indian cartoon tv series, which is popular among kids and youngsters in India. It’s a story of 2 friends living in Furfuri Nagar. They land themselves in comical situation and at the end rescue themselves by luck and their mind. Motu mostly create the problems while patlu is one who solve them. Motu love the samosa and when he eat samosa he gain more energy and power like a Popeye.
Here are some interesting Motu Patlu facts you would like to know about:
1. The theme song of Motu Patlu is sung by Skuhwinder Singh, bollywood playback singer who won Best male playback award for “Chaiyya Chaiyya” at 1999.
2. Director of Motu Patlu is Suhas Kadav. He is also an animation artist and started his career with Jackers! The Adventures of Piggley Winks.
3. Motu Patlu animation series is produced by Deepa Sahi and Anish JS Mehta.
4. Saurav Chakraborty is a man behind the voice of Motu, Patlu, Ghasita Ram, Chingam, John and Boxer.
5. Sandesh Shandilya wrote the music featured in all the series. Most Known for his work in Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham. He is a film composer, musician and singer.
6. The animation series broadcasted on India (Nickelodeon, Nick Hd+, Rishtey), Indonesia (Indosiar, Kompas TV), Bangladesh (Massranga Television), Nepal (NTV Plus), Pakistan (Nickelodeon Pakistan), Sri Lanka (TV Derana).
7. First episode of this animation series published on 16 October 2012
8. This series has 4 seasons and 260 episodes. And its IMDB ratings is 6.8/10
You can watch movie of Motu Patlu: KIng of Kings at Netflix also.
Watch movie trailer here