Kiara Advani is considered a national heartthrob after her beautiful performance in Kabir Singh and M. S. Dhoni: An Untold Story. She was also highly praised by the public and critics in a Netflix movie called “Lust Stories”. She has even starred in one of the highest-grossing Telugu films called “Bharat Ane Nenu”. The beauty is known to have both looks and the talent required to be a versatile actress.
Here we come up with 12 facts about Kiara Advani that you should know if even you are in love with this beauty.
1. Kiara Advani Born on 1991
Kiara Advani was born on 31st July 1991 in Mumbai to Jagdeep Advani, a Sindhi businessman, and Genevieve Jaffrey, a teacher with Muslim, Sindhi, Scottish, Irish, Portuguese and Spanish ancestry.
Also see: Unseen Photos of Gorgeous Disha Patani
2. Kiara’s real name is Alia Advani
Kiara’s real name is Alia Advani, which she changed prior to the release of her debut film, Fugly. She mentioned in an interview that this name was given to her by Salman Khan and the name was inspired by Priyanka Chopra’s character in Anjaana Anjaani.
3. Kiara Advani loves watching American TV shows
Kiara loves watching American TV shows like The Blacklist, Castle, and Revenge. In Bollywood, she is really fond of Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan, Ranbir Kapoor.
4. Kiara was in relationship with Mohit Marwah
Kiara was in a relationship with her Fugly co-star, Mohit Marwah. The two were linked with each other for a long time and got to spend a lot of time with each other on the sets of Fugly. Mohit later dumped her for another girl.
5. Niece of Salman Khan’s First Girlfriend
Kiara is the niece of Salman Khan’s first girlfriend, Shaheen Jaffrey and hence, Salman was promoting her in the B-town. Kiara’s family is also very close to Salman as her mother and Salman grew up together.
Also check: 21 Hot Photos of Tara Sutaria (SOTY 2 Girl)
6. Kiara is the great-granddaughter of Great Actor Ashok Kumar
Kiara also has other connections with Bollywood as she is grand-niece of actor Saeed Jaffrey and the great-granddaughter of actor Ashok Kumar, although not blood-related. She is also distantly related to actress Juhi Chawla.
7. Kiara’s best friend is Isha Ambani
Kiara’s best friend is Isha Ambani who also happens to be childhood buds. A lot of pictures of Isha and Kiara went viral during Isha’s wedding.
8. She did an acting course with Anupam Kher
Even before her debut in Bollywood, Kiara did a small acting course with Anupam Kher and Roshan Taneja.
9. 3 Idiots changed her life
Kiara once revealed in an interview that only after watching 3 Idiots in 2009, her father allowed the kids to pursue the career of their choices.
10. Kiara’s first encounter with camera
Kiara Advani’s first encounter with camera was when she was shot for an ad film with her mother, who was a model then, for Wipro baby. Kiara was a toddler and in fact has even shared a snap of the ad in her Instagram page.
11. After “Fugly”, Kiara wanted to wait for some time.
After “Fugly”, Kiara wanted to wait for some time to do some quality work. She has said that she was impressed by Neeraj Pandey’s A Wednesday and grabbed the opportunity to be a part of M. S. Dhoni: An Untold Story. In which, her role was highly praised.
12. Kiara was tested for both roles, Dhoni’s wife Sakshi and his girlfriend.
Kiara was tested for both roles, Dhoni’s wife Sakshi and his girlfriend. After she was chosen to play the role of Sakshi, she started interacting with Sakshi Dhoni to understand her better. She even said that when the song Jab Tak was released, Sakshi messaged her and complimented her about the chemistry between Sushant Singh Rajput and Kiara, which she said resembled the actual chemistry between Dhoni and herself.
- 10 Stunning Photos of Sanjana Ganesan Bride of Jasprit Bumrah
- 11 Girls Who Became The National Crush of India Overnight
- 19 Unseen Admirable Photos Of Ivanka Trump
- 19 Stunning Hot Photos of Jennifer Aniston
- Unseen & Stunning Young Melania Trump Modeling Photos