Essential Tips For Perfect Eyebrows (Tips To Ace Your Eyebrow Game)
We have already told you about how to find perfect eyebrow shape as per your face type. So it that all to ace your eyebrow game?
Well definitely NO, finding right eyebrow shape is just a 50% of the game. Filling and shaping it correctly forms the rest of it. Here we are to help you ace your eyebrow game-
1. Find your ideal eyebrow shape-
First of all find your ideal eyebrow shape to frame your face perfectly.
2. Find your eyebrow type-
What we mean by eyebrow type is that figure out if you have sparse, thick, curly, straight or dense eyebrows. Take a look at these pictures
3. Align your eyebrow
As a rule of thumb starting point of your eyebrow should align with your nostrils.
4. fill your eyebrow to avoid over plucking it-
Fill in your eyebrows before plucking it. It gives shape and reduces chances of over plucking it.
Use eyebrow pencil of same color as your natural hair color to avoid fake and overdone look.
Preferably use brown color.
5. Pluck the unnecessary strands and trim your eyebrows
After filling in pluck the extras and then brush your eyebrow hair upwards and trim hair which exceeds the upper eyebrow line.
6. lastly fill in your eyebrows
Now it’s time to do the last but most necessary step. Many go wrong here; the trick is to choose the right color. Your hair color determines your brow filler color.
Done you are!! Step out and collect all those compliments awaiting you…..
Here is the bonus for you. Get Additional tips-
- use Vaseline as eyebrow gel
- Ran out of your eyebrow filler? Worry not mix eye shadow with Vaseline and use it.
- Use castor oil at night to increase hair growth
- In an emergency use lip liner as eyebrow pencil